> Press Releases
- FutureNet EHR 5.0 (Inpatient) Receives ONC-ATCB Certification by Drummond Group
- Diamond Bar, CA
- September 8, 2011
- FutureNet's Electronic Health Record (EHR 5.0) platform has received the federal government's "meaningful use" stamp of approval by earning ONC-ATCB certification. The designation officially validates the company's EHR software capable of enabling providers to qualify for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Tested and certified under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Testing and Certification Body (ONC-ATCB) program, the EHR is 2011/2012 compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. FutureNet is the first traditional transcription service vendor to achieve such certification for a complete inpatient EHR platform.
- Drummond Group's ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certification program tests and certifies that EHRs meet the meaningful use criteria for either eligible provider or hospital technology. In turn, healthcare providers using the EHR systems of certified vendors are qualified to receive federal stimulus monies upon demonstrating meaningful use of the technology -- a key component of the federal government's push to improve clinical care delivery through the adoption and effective use of EHRs by U.S. healthcare providers.
- About Drummond Group
- Drummond Group Inc., the trusted software test lab, provides effective and efficient electronic health record (EHR) testing to healthcare information technology vendors and hospitals. As an Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Testing and Certification Body (ONC-ATCB), Drummond Group works closely with healthcare software vendors and hospitals to certify EHRs that are looking to qualify for incentive funds under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). Drummond Group is approved to certify both complete and modular EHR for both ambulatory and inpatient. Leveraging more than a decade's worth of interoperability, conformance testing and certification experience in multiple industries, Drummond Group delivers what's needed in healthcare: highly reliable and readily affordable software testing services. For more information, go to www.drummondgroup.com.
- The FutureNet WebEHR inpatient EHR is certified as 2011/2012 compliant by Drummond Group, an ONC-ATCB approved entity to certify any complete or modular EHR both ambulatory and inpatient, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. FutureNet, September 8, 2011, inpatient WebEHR, Certification ID number 09082011-1262-8, Clinical Quality Measures Certified.
- Media Contact :
- Dale Kivi
- Business Development
- FutureNet Technologies Corporation
- 800.923.4258 Extension 1014